AirSense 10 AutoSet | ResMed Air 10 w/Slimline - Automatic CPAP-Instock
- Calculated at Checkout
Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium Apap Machine with automatic pressure adjustment to meet the pressure need of the user. AirSense 10 AutoSet PAP Machine comes with integrated humidification and advanced event detection capability. It is a device that can distinguish between obstructive sleep apnea and central apnea. As an auto adjusting pressure machine, it is also capable of detecting Chene -Stokes respiration. The Resmed APAP machine ensures that appropriate therapy is delivered to counteract apnea events that keeps a sleep apnea sufferer from having a restful sleep. AirSense 10 Autoset has many amazing features that can be accessed through its seamless wireless connectivity technology, that makes therapy management and remote access troubleshooting a breeze.
- AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ uses ResMed's AirView™, a cloud based sleep apnea therapy management system that is can be used access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot ill mask fit that results in air leakage, and change device setting remotely.
- The Controls are very user friendly, with a color LCD screen for simplified navigation.
- AutoRamp™ feature that detects sleep onset, so that appropriate low air pressure is delivered to enable user fall asleep without overwhelming air rush. Once user is asleep, the air pressure ramps up to the right level for a comfortable breathing while sleeping.
- Easy-Breathe technology ensures a quite environment for bed partner to sleep soundly too.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts device lighting brightness and turns it on and off as needed.
- Pulse Oximetry monitor that can be used for sleep studies.
- Integrated humidifier to ensure moist air flows through the tubing and mask for easier apnea therapy.
- Expiratory pressure relief ( EPR™) balances pressure during inhalation and exhalation.
Packing List: AirSense 10 AutoSet Generator, Humidifier, Slimline Hose or Tube, Travel Bag, 90Watt power cord (x1each) -No mask listed in this package,
** Physician Prescription Required**. Fax to#: 647 748 6099 / Email:firstname.lastname@example.org your prescription to us before you place an order. (Do Not Order PAP Machine, if you have not sent or intend to send your prescription, your order may be declined without your prescription, and a 5% administrative fee will be deducted from your refund)
Note: The price indicated above is for those eligible for ADP Coverage: To be eligible for OHIP/ADP Coverage, you must be a first time CPAP/APAP buyer or your previously ADP funded machines is over 5years old. ADP Clients will be required to sign ADP funding form in addition to price indicated above in for full package that includes all necessary accessories, setup package and mask of your choice.
Disclaimer: **The APAP Machine manufacturer may change product composition or model anytime and the appearance may vary from what is shown on the Photo,. Be rest assured that we would supply the most current model available of the brand indicated. For additional product information and how to use, contact the manufacturer and your Physician or health -care professional in your local area. This machine should not be used for self -diagnosis or therapy. If you experience any problem while using it, discontinue use and contact your physician immediately for further assistance. KinMed will not assume any responsibilities or liability for proper use/ misuse of this device or be held accountable for product information inaccuracies**
By proceeding with this order you have consented to our disclaimer and conditions above and due to the nature of this sale, no cancellation of this order, no returns/refunds/exchange allowed. Any defective claims is covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.